0 2270 $0.00 - $2,270.00
- Innovative Zip Valve – Our newly developed Zip Valve allows the Hyperlink to be used as a Closed Cell or Open Cell kite. Essentially opening the Zip Valve converts the kite from a Closed to an Open cell foil, allowing air to pass in both directions. On the snow this is a great advantage as the kite can be landed and packed like a conventional open cell foil.
- 4-line and 5-line modes – The Hyperlink comes standard with our Front Line Flag Out Release System. This is recommended for water use – it is a simple and effective flag out when the release is activated – it works the same way as our 4-line inflatable water kite range. The optional 5-Line Re-Ride Release System Conversion Kit is recommended for snow or land use. The Re-Ride Release System de-powers the kite instantly without tangling, and falls to the ground to relaunch when ready.
- Internal diagonals and straps – Internal span-wise straps work in unison with optimized diagonal ribs, distributing load from the bridles evenly and effectively.
- Sheathed Dyneema Bridle Lines – Requiring less maintenance and less likely to tangle. The bridles are well proven; they are the same specification used on the Chrono and Snowkite range.
- LE Profile Reinforcements – The Leading Edge is reinforced with flexible lightweight plastic battens to maintain the shape of the profile during angle of attack changes and turbulent airflow.
- Water Drainage Channels – An internal channel is shaped into the end of each cell along the trailing edge. This allows loose sand or water to run between the cells and out of the tips during flight. The Velcro sealed cells at the tips can be opened for cleaning the kite. Always clean your kite by emptying any water, sand or dirt as this will prolong the life of the kite and help it fly as designed.